Thursday, February 14, 2013

Boutique Accessory Challenge 2


Here is another take on the Boutique Accessory Challenge going on 
at Papertrey Ink.
This time I used Felt, Rhinestones, and Buttons for my Bobby pin embellishments.


Here's the look without the tag.


The PTI Stamps I used were The Sweet Life, Purls of Wisdom, and Movers and Shakers Sentiments.
I also used Buttoned up die #2, Beautiful Blooms #2, and Photo Finish strips die.
The tag was from MFT's t.Tag You're It.


Here is the finish product!
I also used Twine, Aqua mist ribbons, Kraft buttons, and Pearls.

Hope you guys enjoyed.
Have a wonderful day :)

Thank you for looking!

Joninina






2 comments:

  1. SO sweet! I love how you dressed up the card behind the pins, the packaging is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! They caught me eye and your packaging is perfect with the pins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)