Thursday, November 21, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #55

Hello Everyone....
I hope you are having a marvelous day, its almost the weekend :) and its time for....

This sketch for this week is made by Karolyn Loncon.

For my card instead of using rectangle image, I opted for a circle image and used the clock face from Papertrey Ink stamp set called Hands of Time instead. I used this image because of the little lines that's part of the clock. I also added some flowers from Rosie Posie stamps, dies and Rosie Posie Step 2
As for the sentiment I used the stamp set from Fresh Cut Florals.


I also added some splatter of Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold Lame to finish of my card and to add
more color. 

I love this mist, the effect is so iridescently fabulous when it hits the light....which I <3.


Here is the look of the whole card.


I hope you like my take on the challenge, and have encourage you to join us this week of  creating :)

Ooh...don't forget to check out the other DT's for there amazing interpretations HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting me :)
Have a wonderful almost weekend kinda day!


P.S.
In regards to the winner of the Birthday Giveaway.....just click HERE.

12 comments:

  1. So, so, so, so beautiful!! I'm drooling over those golden splatters!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the gold splatter - will have to add that to my wish list for sure! Love the little hearts in the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joni - this is ahhhhhhh-mazing!!! You are ahhhhhhh-mazing!!! WOWWWWW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Joni! Love the gold splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Joni! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors- the neutrals with the bright pop of color on the flowers is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow GORGEOUS! Your cards are always amazing, Joni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your elegant take on this week's sketch! Beautiful design, and I really love your gold splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful and dramatic card, I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! I love how you used the clock here and the little images in place of the numerals. Really clever and classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)