Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hey There Sweetie

Hello Everyone...
I am participating at CASology today.
The cue card is all about brown :)


For my card I made a chocolate cupcakes, to represent my brown and put my panel on a
brown cardstock.

The stamp set I used is from WPlus9 Sweets & Treats. I also used stamp set from 
Papertrey Ink Boutique Border Birthday stamp set.

As for the cupcakes I just colored the bunch with copic markers.


Here's the whole card.


I hope you enjoyed my take.
If you have not tried yet.....just click HERE to direct to CASology site.

Have a wonderful weekend :)


P.S.
If you would like to participate on the Giveaway I am having just click HERE.

5 comments:

  1. I can't think of a better way to say "brown" than with chocolate!! Awesome card, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy card! Love the shading under the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Joni! What a deliciously brown card you have shared with us today! I adore those chocolate cupcakes...yum! Perfectly arranged on your card, too...wonderful! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you created the table for the cupcakes and their shadows are AWESOME! You are truly an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I found your blog.. awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)