Tuesday, May 27, 2014

So Very Blessed!

Hello Everyone....I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend :)
My Family and I just went to the park with our church members for picnic and socializing, which turned out a  beautiful day here in California.


Today is my turn to post at Neat & Tangled blog today.
Here's the sneak peek.

If you get the chance to visit the NEAT & TANGLED blog to see the whole entire post you will see I used the new release stamp set "SO VERY BLESSED" my most favorite in the whole entire May released.



Thank yo so much for stopping by!

Have Gorgeous DAY :)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sneak!! Headed over to see the entire project :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur project for Neat and tangled :) ur cards about serene and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was debating on ordering this set, but your card has pushed me over the edge, Joni. It's so gorgeous! I also got the "You are my Most Favorite" stamp, too. Thanks for enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it Joni! Where in CA do you live? It was gorgeous out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful peek, my friend! Off to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)