Saturday, August 23, 2014

Waffle Flower - Gift For You

Hello Everyone….
It’s a card share using Waffle Flower Crafts Starry Night,
A Homemade Christmas, and Loved stamp sets.

To begin my card I first cut the white panel smaller than an A2 card then stamped the “Gift For You” sentiment from A Homemade Christmas. I also added the dots and stars from Starry Night stamp set.  I just made sure I have a space at the middle of the panel to add the gifts and tree image (form into a gift cone) from A Homemade Christmas.
The bow is from the Loved stamp set and dies. The tree image and bow were adhere on the panel with foam tape. The whole panel was attached on the red panel size of the A2 card which was adhered on the white card base.



Here’s the full image.


I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Weekend J

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)