Saturday, October 24, 2015

Wplus9 - May your holidays....

Hello Everyone, I just want to share with you the card using Wplus9 October 2015 Released
products Christmas Nutcracker  and Holiday Boughs.


To begin my card I first stamped the Holiday Boughs using the recent released Last Leaf Dye ink. Then drew my lines to hang the gift boxes images from Christmas Nutcracker and colored them with Copics.

Then I added some gold stickles on top of the card for shimmer.


I also added the tiny mouse image at the bottom of the card from Christmas Nutcracker, isn't he looking cute :). Next I added more dots of Stickles on the panel as well.



Just another look :) For the sentiment I used the "may your holidays be merry & bright" from Merry & Bright stamp set.


I hope you guys enjoyed!
Thank you so much for stopping by :)

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!





8 comments:

  1. So amazing! Love those hanging gift boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love all the little hanging presents and the wee mouse is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Joni, love the little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, Joni! Way to keep those sweet little bundles away from that mouse - in a beautiful way =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Joni, your card is so sweet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! LOVING the presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card; love the gold accent across the top; very cute mouse image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)